Saturday, 17 October 2009

Obsessions for Last year

A few years back at the greatest bar ever Päiväkoti (R.I.P) a saw the most amazing DJ set I have ever seen. It was by Alexander Robotnick, a hundred year old chain smoking italian disco god. None of us young folks could keep up with him.

Here is a song by him re-released by Fool's Gold, called Obsession for the disco freak, and I'm absolutely in love with it. And whats not to love? Robotnick dancing with a cigaret in his hand and people flashing their favourite Disco jams, on vinyl. Kind of sucks that I only have two of the records shown in the music video, but at least I have a lot of records to scout on in the future.



Villa Nah is comig next week. Here they are with the producer of there VN ep. Jori Hulkkonen who has an album coming up later this month on Turbo records. I can hardly wait for it to come out.



-G.B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line for us!