Whoops, it's been a while since any of us did any posting. Time to fix it. I'll just keep it short without mumbling too much about what's been going on and promise to get back to you with another post later this week.
Anyway, Miinustyttö decided to make school her number one priority for a couple of months, so it's just me and G.B. until the end of the year i suppose. We've been busy trying to book gigs all over Finland. At the moment it seems you'll get a glimpse of us at least in Tampere next month. I'm also involved in a radio show starting this month but I'll let you know more about it later.
I've got a song for you. It's not the best song ever written, but it makes my head nod like a good party song should. I was not going wild about Fukkk Offf when the album came out, and now it seems I like remixes better. Go get yours in digital form. Here's one by Markus Lange & Stereofunk:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop a line for us!