Friday, 18 September 2009

IWATSW And More

Hey everybody and sorry for being silent for a while!

I'm starting my post with a Fake Blood song which's been banging on my system lately. When comparing this with his earlier stuff one could almost call this disco. Well maybe disco house? What ever. The hooks in this track go staright to your guts and pull you on the dance floor and the next thing you know is the carneval whistle blowing holes in your ears. Despite all the carneval and the confetti, the recognizable Fake Blood sound we've grown to love these past couple of years is definitely there. Here's the song from Youtube. Go get a copy of Fix Your Accent EP, it has two more songs on the b-side.



Then to something completely different. We'll be having a party tomorrow and you are all invited! I Was A Teenage Satan Worshipper will be playing and it'll be a blast! I'm giving a free ticket in for the first five of you guys reading this. Just drop me an email in the address sheikki.sheikki@gmail.com, and I'll get back to you. Your name should be included in the email of course. Your address will not be used in any way, so there's no fear of future spam.

Here's a video from IWATSW made in 2006 i guess. Apparently the making of this video cost 8 euros at the time.

I Was a Teenage Satan Worshipper - Cheaters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line for us!